• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Started rescape will it be ok until tomorro ? help needed please

Deano3

Hi everyone started my first rescape at 12 and think that was too late however was busy this morning, i have got all plants out and in bucket and all fish and shrimp in large container with filter running as in pic.

I have now cleaned tank and ready to start trying hard scapes bit worried i wont finish today, you think fish will be ok in there over night if i dont finish ?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks dean
518661fe494ff52020c9a3d872828852.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Will be fine for a few days, just don't turn the house heating on

Will be fine for a few days, just don't turn the house heating on
yeah up against the radiator but not on should i add the plants into the blue tub with the fish u think ?

Thanks for advise one of them jobs i started and wish i didnt but been saying going to do it for a while.

Thanks dean

I kept a blackmoor, big eyed goldfish in my university room, in a 60L stacking container, his name was Dennis and he now lives in a big pond in Norfolk. He was in the tub for about 8 months with some Elodea, and with the occasional water change he didn't ever moan. I got him young, I saw he had an open would in P@H so I got some medicine and just brought him back to life, bucket was under my window - wish I had a photo.

In short, add the plants to the tub with the fish :)

Will defo be fine mate for a good couple of day so dont rush the scape take your time and do a entry into the hardscape competition while your at it ;)

Will defo be fine mate for a good couple of day so dont rush the scape take your time and do a entry into the hardscape competition while your at it ;)
What hardscape competition as i keep reading about it but seen nothing, i actually did my scape quite quick maybe to quick but wanted done, will get a new journal started.

Thanks dean

Back