• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

Pure genius there brilliant mate like others have said love the light tube one looks amazing

Thanks Dean

How long do you reckon it takes for a wabi kusa using aquarium plants to grow before removing the cover so it can be exposed? And how well have you found your setups doing without the covers with the UK's temperature and all that?

Keep up the great work, there are some truly awesome ideas.

Michael.

Hi Michael, Thank you:D When Wabi-Kusa are first started i leave the covers on for about 2 weeks but mist spray every day then you start to leave a gap each day for about another week still mist spraying then take the lid off for 2-4 hours every day about a week should do it. Then no cover at all but still mist spray every day so far so good but its getting cold now even in the day but they seem ok room temp is about 60 65 deg but i do put covers on at night They only have normal day light at this point but will have to sort out some lighting soon Ho they sit by a window during the day but at night i move them to a side cupboard One pic:) The rest of my W-K are in the kitchen ;) 001_zps80a62691.jpg

Back