• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Steves Turn...Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday matey! :D

Thanks all :)

Had a nice birthday eve round at the folks with my Nephew providing most of the entertainment :lol:

Didn't get the AE vouchers I was hoping for though, but such is life ;) My sister says she has something in the post. Hopefully this will be one of the Natural Aquarium World volumes, but who knows. Probably some socks :lol: I can see I'm going to have to buy my own ;)

On the plus side, my Aquatic magic order arrived today. Rhinox 5000 and 2 needle valves. The Rhinox is MASSIVE! I think it might be overkill for my tank, but I'll have a 4ft tank to setup soon! (Gill's old "Vallis jungle" tank which he has to sell since getting the 5ft beasty!)

SteveUK said:
Thanks all :)
On the plus side, my Aquatic magic order arrived today. Rhinox 5000 and 2 needle valves.

As a friend of mine says 'don't worry about people buying you presents, but always buy yourself something that you really want for your birthday each year'

I reckon that you've done that nicely, Happy Birthday ;)

Ed Seeley said:
Happy Birthday. Might be a big diffuser but they do a good job! ;)

Yeah, it would be doing a great job today, if my FE hadn't run out of CO2 yesterday :( Looks like I'll need that FE asap Dan :rolleyes:

Oh, I did actually by myself a birthday pressie last month :) I bought Dan's UKAPS aquascaping set off of him ;)

Back