• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Studio Lighting

Dan Crawford

Founder
UKAPS Team
Many of us are thinking about getting some studio lighting at the moment, mainly down to Tonser's and Saintly's quality results using it. I thought i'd show you a shot that Saintly took at mine, using his Bowens set up, it's really good stuff.
Shot.jpg

Shot2.jpg

iPhone post...

The whole studio lighting thing has now pushed me into buy back a couple of proper lenses. The 70-300 is ok for £100 but not quit cutting the mustad. Close up stuff is good, long stuff not so good. The co2 diffuser is the nuts!

Hey, what a crackin post done with one finger! And, punctuation!!!!

Me, on a roof in 32 c heat. Layers

johnny70 said:
Without wanting to sound dim ;) could i use something like site lights like this..http://www.screwfix.com/prods/14558/Lig ... ite-Light# I ask as 1. I have no experience with studio lighting and 2. I have access to lights like these, anything I can do to improve my tank photography

JOHNNY
Not sounding dim pal, when Graeme, John and I did the first PFK step by step, we uses almost the exact same model, just had one light and this was the result
5.jpg

I did shop it pretty hard but it did the job.

Thanks Dan, will have to 'borrow' them and see if I can get some better shots :D

Back