• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Stu's 90x45x45 Apalala Shore - IAPLC 2012 #114 - AGA 2012 #3

Re: Stu's 90x45x45 Apalala Shore - IAPLC 2012 World Rank #11

Congratulations on the placing. I loved this tank in it's early stages, but that final shot is awesome. One of my favourite tanks.

That is a awesome result, well done..

And the new scape?? Envious.. dude, you surely pushed the boundaries now, that manzy piece fits perfectly with the placement of the rocks.. superb..

Re: Stu's 90x45x45 Apalala Shore - (Video Page 7)

viktorlantos said:
Congrat Stu. Amazing tank and a beautiful ranking. Great work mate :thumbup: :clap:
Thanks Viktor, and thanks for the share on FB, it went around the world!

Piece-of-fish said:
Congrats Stu, your best scape so far and truly amazing :thumbup:

George Farmer said:
World class mate. My favourite UK scape of the year.

Cheers george, humbled here :)

macek.g said:
Amazing tank.Congrat.
Thanks macek :thumbup:

Alastair said:
Awesome stu, congratulations mate this tank is gorgeous
Cheers Alastair

D1gg3r said:
Congratulations on the placing. I loved this tank in it's early stages, but that final shot is awesome. One of my favourite tanks.
Thanks! I think I should have probably been braver and chopped it back a bit more to expose the hardscape. will see how the next one does

ghostsword said:
That is a awesome result, well done..

And the new scape?? Envious.. dude, you surely pushed the boundaries now, that manzy piece fits perfectly with the placement of the rocks.. superb..
Thanks Luis. New scape will be some XL seiryu. im hovering between keeping it just stone and part iwagumi or whether to put some manzi in with it as ive got more outside which I havent used yet. Dont think Ill know until the tank is stripped and I try it out!

LondonDragon said:
Congrats Stu, nicely done :) looking forward to the next entry ;)
Cheers Paulo. im looking forward to doing it! just getting my nano past its first two week stage at the moment then Ill probably start on it after AQ live

stuworrall said:
LondonDragon said:
Cheers Paulo. im looking forward to doing it! just getting my nano past its first two week stage at the moment then Ill probably start on it after AQ live
You mean after winning AQ Live competition for the second year running ;) If someone drops out I will be tempted to create a scape this time round.

LondonDragon said:
stuworrall said:
LondonDragon said:
You mean after winning AQ Live competition for the second year running ;) If someone drops out I will be tempted to create a scape this time round.
Lol i wish! Lots of stiff competition again this year :) if someone does drop out then get on it!

:clap:
well done Stu, and well desrved.

Re: Stu's 90x45x45 Apalala Shore - IAPLC 2012 #114 - AGA 201

Congrats, Stu!

Great achievement on both IAPLC and AGA!

God, it is going to be very hard competing against you on Saturday :) :thumbup:

Congratulations on both your contest placements, Stu :clap:
The AGA is a real result mate and a very well deserved one at that :thumbup:
The scape is absolutly stunning, and its great to see art work of this standard coming from the UK.

Cheers,
James

Antoni said:
Congrats, Stu!

Great achievement on both IAPLC and AGA!

God, it is going to be very hard competing against you on Saturday :) :thumbup:

My luck is probably now exhausted so no need to worry! looking forward to meeting you :)

James Marshall said:
Congratulations on both your contest placements, Stu :clap:
The AGA is a real result mate and a very well deserved one at that :thumbup:
The scape is absolutly stunning, and its great to see art work of this standard coming from the UK.

Cheers,
James
Cheers James. Really chuffed with it but wondering how Ill manage to better it next year! lots of thought will be going into the next one.

Nice one mate :clap: .... all official now! - if I had one of those it would be framed and on my office wall :thumbup:

Wow. I'd kill for one :twisted:

Worthy of a higher place. I think this scape is amazing. I love the sense of depth you've achieved in the 'tunnel', so much so in fact, it looks to be photoshopped. That's a great skill alone.

Stunning sir, well done.

Back