• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Stu's 90x45x45 Apalala Shore - IAPLC 2012 #114 - AGA 2012 #3

Re: Stu's 90x45x45 Dragon Stone Scape (Video Page 7)

stuworrall said:
Ady34 said:
Looks great Stu, any chance of a close up too?
nope :) going to keep the recent closeups for iaplc
Ha Ha, was worth a try!
Ady.

Ady34 said:
stuworrall said:
Ady34 said:
Looks great Stu, any chance of a close up too?
nope :) going to keep the recent closeups for iaplc
Ha Ha, was worth a try!
Ady.
:D

Pictures done last night with two flashes and a hairdryer :) (worked perfectly mark)

Just gone to put my entry in and realised I have to think of a name! answers one a postcard!

[quote="stuworrall]Pictures done last night with two flashes and a hairdryer :) (worked perfectly mark)
[/quote]
....most people use a camera :lol:
Think this tank will do really well mate, looks awesome i really like the look of it.
Cheerio,
Ady.

Re: Stu's 90x45x45 Apalala Shore - (Video Page 7)

this will be broken down soon.

Ive been growing it on so I can use the plants in the new scape so it looks a bit overgrown at the moment.

Will put up the final picture when the IAPLC comp is finished

Next scape is going to be done with some XL ryough and seiryu stone :)

Finally I can officially put up my IAPLC 2012 entry for this year.

It got into the top 100-200 but I dont know where from there as the full results arent out yet. Anybody know when they are?

8132518263_3f07a5650b_o.jpg
IAPLC 2012 Entry by Stu Worrall Photography, on Flickr

This was it in situ just before the comp picture was taken.

7244749104_91d9587e21_b.jpg
IAPLC entry for 2012 by Stu Worrall Photography, on Flickr

in hindsight I would have trimmed a bit more often in order to keep a bit more of the hardscape showing but I was pretty pleased with the result :)

brilliant Stu, really brilliant...love that last pic, it gives a great sense of how big the scape actually was/is.

I know Viktor has his results, he was expecting the rest to be out this weekend.

I'm sure I read on Tgm newsletter it was yesterday that the iaplc results were out.

What an amazing scape, the wood arch is such a distinctive feature and with the planting around it it sweeps like a wave. One of my all time favourite Ukaps scapes :clap:
Great photos too, sat at that desk I'd never get anything done!
Cheerio
Ady

Ady34 said:
I'm sure I read on Tgm newsletter it was yesterday that the iaplc results were out.

What an amazing scape, the wood arch is such a distinctive feature and with the planting around it it sweeps like a wave. One of my all time favourite Ukaps scapes :clap:
Great photos too, sat at that desk I'd never get anything done!
Cheerio
Ady
Cheers Ady. I had some great manzi from tom barr to work with which always helps.

The aquaparty was broadcast n saturday morning for us but of course our house internet bombed out for 24 hours so I missed it!! I believe only the top 100 were shown though so as mines in the 100-200 ive not heard its result yet (probably 199! lol)
tim said:
That is damn AWSOME stu :clap:
cheers Tim :)

101 I reckon :)
Great achievement non the less, and I bet it has much more character than many in the top 100.

stuworrall said:
Finally I can officially put up my IAPLC 2012 entry for this year.

It got into the top 100-200 but I dont know where from there as the full results arent out yet. Anybody know when they are?
According to this: click You have placed 114! Congrats buddy! :thumbup: Well deserved. Amazing photo.

aha! thanks for that. Viktor just posted on my Flickr so just read it too. Really pleased with that and have to aim for top 100 next year ( which will probably equate to 800 or something lol! )

Re: Stu's 90x45x45 Apalala Shore - IAPLC 2012 World Rank #11

Congrats Stu, your best scape so far and truly amazing :thumbup:
Where do you guys got the results from?

Re: Stu's 90x45x45 Apalala Shore - IAPLC 2012 World Rank #11

Piece-of-fish said:
Congrats Stu, your best scape so far and truly amazing :thumbup:
Where do you guys got the results from?

I've seen a photographed list on the internet from Japan.

Posted those images to our board: http://akvakertesz.hu/threads/internati ... post-91230

Just scroll down to the rest of the pages.

I am sure ADA will publish the readable version shortly.

Back