• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Stu's ADA Mini M nano - updated pics, page 12

Re: Stu's ADA Mini M nano - Step by step on page 5

I have just finished reading through this Journal from page 1.....amazing, some truely great tips in this piece.....i have also read through your other journal (appologies cant remember the name) and this was absolutely stunning also!....after reading both journals i glanced over and realised your only down the road from me!....congrats Stu on another masterpiece!!

updates!!!! come on stu!

apologies for the lack of updates. My dad died suddenly from a heart attack at the end of July so pretty much everything stopped for a few weeks and im just finding time now to get back to my hobbies.

The tank has grown really well with no algae considering the lack of care its had. The only problem ive had is with the HM taking over the top I lost the carpet due to the lack of light. Ive re-planted with sp japan so after another trim Ill get some updates up soon.

i'm really sorry to hear that Stu, my condolences to you and your family.

Thanks for all the notes chaps. Im getting back on top of everything now and the recent trip to see everyone at Aquatics live has got me back on the scaping road again :)

An update on the tank.

Unfortunately with the events of the summer I neglected the tank somewhat, not so much with water changes and feeding but with general trimming! The HM I had in there went mad and covered the surface thus blocking the light to the carpet of SP japan and glosso so I lost that. This week Ive removed the HM and given everything a general tidy up. The fern has grown quite well but a few leaves are showing a brown colour but most are fine. The boletus has grown in and I've planted a new gloss carpet at the front so it looks a bit untidy there at the moment.

Anyway, here are some pics.

6468847121_387b94a14d_o.jpg
ADA Mini M Aquascape by Stu Worrall, on Flickr

6468846935_d1f96c7f49_o.jpg

6468846743_d2869654e8_o.jpg

6468846493_a1ec895e54_o.jpg

whoa!

Show us your pruning technique then!

Get it pruned and back on track!

Andy

I can see this coming back to full force quite quickly.

Lovely clarity on the photos.

John

thanks hijac. Its gropwing back quite well now. I did a trim of the gloss the other night and re-planted all the offcuts so its quite low now. not sure if I should trim some of the fern out though?

Ive got a video to put up once I work out how to edit all the clips together :D

Back