• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Sumatra Driftwood

Superman

THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED BY DAN CRAWFORD.

A statement issued by Unipac says - "As has been commented on, the wood is nothing like Sumatra. Moreover, we have never done any business with this supplier"

UNIPAC supply great products and the actions of onlineaquariumstore should not be allowed to reflect badly on the great work that UNIPAC are doing for the hobby.

Dan Crawford

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I'm a member of another forum (http://www.fishforums.net) but find this forum is better for my aquascaping plans.

Anyway... I ordered some Unipac Sumatra Driftwood from http://www.onlineaquariumstore.com after seeing the article in this month's PFK.

The parcel arrived today but don't think they've sent me the correct stuff.

They did say that online it was mis-priced and now is listed at over double what I paid, so I'm thinking they chucked anything into the box.

Below is a photo of one of the pieces but they all off similar wood.

As it was branded as 'Unipac' on their website I would of thought it would look something like what was shown on PFK. I do understand that wood is natural and each look different. Just wondering what people think when you see the wood as I'm planning to complain to them tomorrow.

2008-01-30002.jpg

They did the same to me I waited 3 weeks and payed £10.00 postage i was hoping for something different.Let me know how you get on with them.

Heres one of my bits of wood

wood.jpg

Just spoken to the fella at onlineaquariumstore.com

He said that the Sumatra Driftwood would take ages to come in and so have substituted that with some other wood. I did say that if it was substituted, I should of been notified.

We're trying to work out how to get the unwanted items back to him and will give me a full refund (including P&P).

Then he'll call me when some Sumatra Driftwood comes in and have agreed to pay the proper price when that comes in.

Anychance I could go direct to Unipac? if I could think I'd order a load and then sell it on the forums as people seem to be crying out for it.

Back