• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Summer evening walk.

Re: Summer eveing walk.

any chance you could get me some of them smaller branches. :lol:

Yeah, nice work :D . Number 3 is inspirational mate. Would be great if you could transport that straight to a tank...

Cheers,

ceg4048 said:
Would be great if you could transport that straight to a tank...

Can't you use the Matrix Ceg?

Haha, then it would only be an illusion. We need Lt. O'Brians transporter technology from the Enterprise... :lol:

Cheers,

Hi G,man,nice pictures mate,when you work as hard as i do i aint got any strength left to go walking in the evenings, :lol: :lol:
regards john.

Cheers Neil...

5D? Pahh, im on the now retro 350D with 28-70 kit lens off my even older school 35mm Canon T2 rebal 8)

Yup, no one cansay to me "all the gear no idea" lol. I do what I can with what I have.

oldwhitewood said:
Just goes to show it's about the photographer not the gear.
My sentiments exactly.

Some of us, i.e. me and Dan, make fun out of Graeme for his 'old-skool' gear but we're just jealous really....

Keep up the good work, Graeme. Looking forward to seeing more work from you and hopefully meeting up again in the not-too-distant future for a photo exped somewhere.

Nice one guys, thanks for that.

I do try my best, but im forced to. Maybe its something we should all do. Pick a lens and only take that one when you head out. This way your forced to learn how to compose the best you can with that lens. A self challenge I guess.

Cheers. :)

Graeme Edwards said:
Yup, no one can say to me "all the gear no idea" lol. I do what I can with what I have.
Where have i heard that before :rolleyes: so true though, i don't have a clue, all the gear and absolutely no idea!

Back