• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Sun kissed Wabi Kusa

Hi Antoni,
now i really want to try a wabi set up !!! hehe
I just need to find a nice glass bowl and i will be ready. I have a lot of plants growing emerge form in a pond so I can just pick them.
did you ludwigia arcuata have flowering yet ?

congrats mate

Hmmm - hold ur horses ........... flowers of Rotala are usually not impressive.
If you can find space for Hygrophila (fx. corymbosa or pinnatifida) you will have something nice to look forward to. Hyg. araguaia if space is limited.
Bacoba carolineana has nice, blue flowers, Limn. hippuroides readily give nice, purple flowers and so does Lindernia.The variegated type of Lindernia gives the added bonus of green/white patterned, small leaves.
Those are all really easy to grow to flower :thumbup:
Mick.
HI Mick,

You are driving me towards the creation of a emmersed garden at home now...... start thinking about extending the window silll :)

I'm not sure I will have space for more plants in this particular setup, but will do a new one most likely........because of you! ;)

Hi Antoni,
now i really want to try a wabi set up !!! hehe
I just need to find a nice glass bowl and i will be ready. I have a lot of plants growing emerge form in a pond so I can just pick them.
did you ludwigia arcuata have flowering yet ?

congrats mate
Hi Mate,

no the ludwigia has not flowered yet it is pogo time now :) Hopefully will get some more flowers soon.

I cant wait for your creation! Just get a cheap bowl from John Lewis or even sometimes in Pound land or Hobby craft you can get a nice and cheap one, plant it and please share with us!;)

Back