Sunday Scape

alto

Last week was daily wc, this week every 2 days.
Im still getting a bit of bba, staghorn, fuzz, but plants also growing quite strongly.
Why not continue with the daily water changes past the first week?
Seems like one of the easiest anti-algae techniques ;)
(especially on a small tank - 300l gets a bit more time consuming :D)

CooKieS

:thumbup:Very nice cliff

I’ll definitively try s.repens on my next scape, never had success with it in the past but I was an beginner then :D

Kezzab

Repens has always grown easily for me. If i could get rid of the bloody algae id be happy with this scape!

Mark Keetch

Repens has always grown easily for me. If i could get rid of the bloody algae id be happy with this scape!
Looking good mate. Looks healthy enough from the pics. I love my S Repens too and are growing nice and easy for me. But I do get algae on a lot of the leaves. Not loads of it but enough for it to annoy me. You get algae on your Repens or is it just on your Buces?

Kezzab

Lots on the repens. Crappy grey fur. Not bba though. Anyway, ive taken this down and done a new scape with some big rocks... keep on moving :)

Mark Keetch

Lots on the repens. Crappy grey fur. Not bba though. Anyway, ive taken this down and done a new scape with some big rocks... keep on moving :)
Yeah exactly what I'm getting. Do you know what the cause of this type of algae is? And bang on, keep moving on :thumbup:

Kezzab

To be honest ive no clue. It seemed peculiar to this particular scape. Previous scapes with same plants and almost identical set up didnt have the issue. Who knows.