• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Super Shallow Iwagumi

ghostsword

I am for sure buying this month PFK, just for this scape. It will be great to keep as a reference and inspiration.

Regarding glassware I am always so scared of it, as I am so clumsy I can always see myself and breaking one on my hands.

Vito

Great tank George, do you have a link for Aquarium Cabinet Solutions just curious to see what they have got but I can't seem to find a web address for them, the LED's are proving to be sucessful but its a shame they are a bit on the ugly side when it comes to hanging, do you think they could be sinstalled to a custom "shade" type cover?

Luketendo

Vito said:
Great tank George, do you have a link for Aquarium Cabinet Solutions just curious to see what they have got but I can't seem to find a web address for them, the LED's are proving to be sucessful but its a shame they are a bit on the ugly side when it comes to hanging, do you think they could be sinstalled to a custom "shade" type cover?

Don't think they have a website, I think they work by sponsoring forums and supplying shops. Just popped over the a reef forum they sponsor and it had a list of the shops they supply. Not sure if I'm allowed to put a full list here, but it says Aquajardin do them!

George Farmer

Founder
UKAPS Team
Thanks, guys.

ACS don't have their own website yet, unfortunately. From the cabinets I've seen their quality is second-to-none but the prices do reflect that.

I quite like the TMC LED tiles hung like that. It suits modern living spaces more, I guess.

Piece-of-fish

Great work George as always. I really want something similar to have such a beautiful view from the top. Just need space I am very interested in the lights especially after seeing it in the show.
What do you think would be the power compared to T5 for example. A tank of what size could be lit by one 1000ND?