There is absolutely nothing wrong with low maintenance planting, I do not think that difficult plants make a better aqua scape than easier plants, as seen in this tank.:thumbup:
Nice to see more of you on Youtube George.

jarcher1390

Neat little set up we sell this stuff in the shop I work, I always wondered what they'd look like when done professionally, now I know.

I was gonna ask how do you find the quality of the aquafluer over the tropica plants, but I think in the other video you've answered my question :)

I'm looking forward of some close up shots of the, anubias nana bonsai, sturogyens portobello, altrantra rosefellia mini (pardon my terrible spelling).

Thanks for the interesting video.

Andy D

Tank looks great.

I used to have two of the smaller home tanks. I saw this model in a local MA on Monday and it does look very nice. It represents good value for money I think.

The only bugbear is the way the lights are mounted on the hinged lid. If you lift the lid up to complete any maintenance work you lose the lighting.

Su James

Great looking tank George. It looks really smart. I'm impressed with the CO2 bubbles! I'm working on a setup for our 50 gallon tank, possibly using a fire extinguisher. What do you think? We've got a little tank with a "waterplant system" from ISTA, a cheapy not making bubbles... I don't think it's doing much of a good job.

George Farmer

Founder
Staff member
Great looking tank George. It looks really smart. I'm impressed with the CO2 bubbles! I'm working on a setup for our 50 gallon tank, possibly using a fire extinguisher. What do you think? We've got a little tank with a "waterplant system" from ISTA, a cheapy not making bubbles... I don't think it's doing much of a good job.
Thanks, Su. :)

In a 50 gal. I would definitely recommend a pressurised system and fire extinguishers are good value for money. I like inline diffusers for tanks over 20 gal. with a powerful external filter to obtain good circulation.

Tim Harrison

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking good...
Blimey - very dramatic music...what's the piece called George?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dreadlockdog 30 cube "working from home" Journals 21