• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Superman's Replant - 180l - Crypt's Causeway

Superman said:
Quick photo...

20090406002-1.jpg

im very sorry to resurrect such an old thread. but i would love to know the name of the plant in the bottom left. its a total jungle and looks different to anything i have seeen before. i love crypt jungles.

Nick16 said:
Superman said:
Quick photo...

20090406002-1.jpg

im very sorry to resurrect such an old thread. but i would love to know the name of the plant in the bottom left. its a total jungle and looks different to anything i have seeen before. i love crypt jungles.

It's Echinodorus Aquadricostatus

Just browsing through old threads i've posted on and spotted the wood. Don't know if it caught my eye the same way last time isaw it but thats a fantastic piece of wood. The possibilities on how it coould be used/placed/planted are endless. I can picture it with Anubias all over it :) Rather envious.

Tank grew out nicely. Jungle tanks are hit and miss, it either looks good or you get lost and irritated from looking at it. And this is the former, its great to view, well done!

Back