• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Suppliers of large wood and rocks

john arnold

hey

I might be starting up corporate tank setups and wondered if anyone knew of suppliers of larger wood and rock etc wholesalers maybe

Is it worth a visit to Aquadeco ;)

upload_2019-6-7_14-32-41.jpeg

(Photo from Sascha Hoyer new shop Scapers Lounge)

http://www.aquadeco.com/en/standorte/

Not that I know of, the only places with that much hardscape are generally wholesalers.
ALF stock hardscape in similar quantities. However, they are staunch supporters of the high street bricks and mortar shops so they will not sell to the public or even businesses with online presence only.

Not that I know of, the only places with that much hardscape are generally wholesalers.
ALF stock hardscape in similar quantities. However, they are staunch supporters of the high street bricks and mortar shops so they will not sell to the public or even businesses with online presence only.
Oh bummer as I need stuff more LG’s do not have shame

Have you spoken to you lfs re a custom order?

Given photos, measurements (& a downpayment) they may be able to order in
Been on hols, back now
Yeah i think that would be ok i just wanted to make it more viable as a business, i guess i would need to buy in bulk amyway which i couldnt do at start as probs not much work to warrant it

Back