• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Supplies for an Iwagumi

Snail Weeb

Seedling
I would like to set up a small iwagumi styled tank, 20 gallon long or maybe a 30 gallon. 20 gallons is 75 litres in metric.
I dont know what equipment i need though
No tutorial or guide i've foud really goes over the lights, co2, or any of that sort of detail. I would like to know some suggestions, if you guys have any!

I would like to set up a small iwagumi styled tank, 20 gallon long or maybe a 30 gallon. 20 gallons is 75 litres in metric.
I dont know what equipment i need though
No tutorial or guide i've foud really goes over the lights, co2, or any of that sort of detail. I would like to know some suggestions, if you guys have any!
My budget is 250 USD btw. That is roughly 188 sterling pounds i think.

Iwagumis are inherently high tech I would say and your budget is a bit short for that. For a 20 gallon long 250USD is barely enough for enough quality hardscape. I'll give you a suggestion of cheap decent quality lights - Chihiros A series are dirt cheap and more powerful than you will ever need. As for the rest...20 gallon long in the dollar per gallon sale (I'm assuming you're in the US), Aquaclear 70/110 or Seachem Tidal 75, Eheim Jager heater and then you still need substrate/gravel, plants etc.

Back