• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Feedback Support

Colinlp

I'm not one for these thank you threads, you tend to accept a level of service when you buy things online these days, although it's not often really there, we only find out when things go wrong. In my case it wasn't really a problem, just the wrong lily pipes sent in error. It took me two weeks to notice and I'd put the things in my tank, so when I did notice I wasn't really expecting much in the way of support. How wrong I was! I used the online support facility and was contacted within a few working hours with a statement saying they would be in the post the next day, which they were along with free postage for the return. I wont go into the errors on my part but I can honestly say that I'm genuinely impressed/surprised at the customer service delivered by Miroslav/CO2Art.

Thanks again and I look forward to buying from you again

Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

First of our 3 Company Golden Rules says "Always give customers more than what they expect to get."

If you will ever fill that you didn't get what you expected to receive, please let us know. We will fix it and will never do this again!

Back