• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Supporting UKAPS?

LondonDragon said:
Egmel said:
My apologies, difficult to tell from the nick :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
I know, but having been using it for the last 10 years I'm not about to go changing it now! The profile photo doesn't exactly help either does it :lol:
Dan Crawford said:
Yeh i do stickers, window stickers, bumper stickers, big stickers, little stickers all kinds of stickers. a window sticker will be included with all aquascaping kits, as with most stuff that i send out.
Ooohh, very swish! Though not sure where I'll put a window sticker as my landlord probably wouldn't appreciate it in my room and I don't have a car... :( .... Is the glue fish safe... :twisted: :lol:

Good news folks, i've been promised that the tools will be sent out on Thursday or Friday of this week so not long now. I'll keep you updated.
Thanks for your patients.

Dan

Dan Crawford said:
Good news folks, i've been promised that the tools will be sent out on Thursday or Friday of this week so not long now. I'll keep you updated.
Thanks for your patients.

Dan
There is only one word for situations like this... w00t...

:oops: ahem, normal service now resumed ;)

Hey guys, the toolkit is being posted to me today so i recon i'll be posting them next monday, touch wood. I'll keep you all updated :D

I'll have 17 kits for sale so PM me if your interested. ;)

Dan Crawford said:
Hey guys, the toolkit is being posted to me today so i recon i'll be posting them next monday, touch wood. I'll keep you all updated :D
Great news, I am in need of mine, prunning with a short scissors and as been a pain! lol so as replating stuff now that its a jungle! ;)

Dan Crawford said:

Excellent, looking forward to them :)

Back