• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Supporting UKAPS?

Excellent, then I shall await further info 8)

Andy - I've been lurking here quite a while but it took me a while to dangle my feet in the water, nice to get a feel for a forum before you dive in. ;)

Cheers all for the quick responses.
Helen

beeky said:
Are they 'UKAPS' branded?

Has anyone asked TGM if they'll stock them? Probably a bit cheeky really!

The pouch is UKaps branded and TGM have expressed an interest so we'll see how it goes ;)

Do you know yet when you are getting the sets? I'm pretty desperate for some decent ones, but I don't want to be waiting too long if I can help it

JOHNNY

Hiya, were still short on funds, i just sold my own set to SteveUK to try and raise more funds so were not too far off. Should only be another couple of weeks fingers crossed!

Got my set of Dan the other day. Not put them into action yet but they are fantastic quality. Mine didn't have the curved scissors, but it is a sample set. I believe the next batch will have the curved scissors. At which point I'll be ordering a set of those too! :D

Fantastic quality. All I can say is they are well worth the money!

Arana said:
LondonDragon said:
I can pre-order a set to help with the funds, let me know where to send the payment.

Me too... i'm more than happy to pay up front :D
Me three :)

Well then folks that sounds like i'll be ordering them then doesn't it, woo hooo!
If you just click on the donate button and bash £39.00 (thats £36.00 + £3.00 P+P) in the account then i'll get them ordered and they should be with me within 10 working days. I'll get them out to you all on the day that i receive them.

Thanks for your support folks, this is what we're all about.

UKaps BABY!

Donation made :)

Helen

Thankyou so much for your donation, like you say every little helps.
the donation goes into promoting the hobby. None if the UKaps founders or admin take anything from the donations. What The money is spent on is allowing UKaps to further the pregression of the planted tank scene throughout the UK.
At the moment the donations are going towards the aquascapung tools which in turn will fund expenses involved in us attending the festival if fishkeeping and the further development and nurturing of the obsession that we call "planted tanks".

Do you want to put a link to this thread from the merchandise page? Or to be a bit more swish you could just update it with a 'donate' button and a note about donations over £38.99 receiving a set :lol: The other idea would be to have a banner ad like the AE one top right which comes up occasionally with info about the set and a link to the merchandise page... unless of course you're trying to keep things manageable for the moment ;)

Thats a great idea, cheers.
I think what we'll do is when i actually receive them then we can start looking to really push them. I'm very worried about getting all the advanced order now! I've told the company that i have the funds and they said on Saturday morning "please wait 3 more days" so touch wood i'll pay for them mid week this week and i'll have them here by the end of next week. Woo hoo.
Thanks again to everyone who's donated, we couldn't do it without you! :D

Sounds like you're keeping thing manageable for now... probably for the best ;)

H.

Back