• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

swapped to internal diffuser, assistance please

AdAndrews

Hi guys, ive swapped to internal diffusing for my nano tank, ive brought

some new co2 line
and a nano diffuser,

all working well atm, but, i need to sort it out, due to my luminaire, the thickness of the glass at the specific point is 20mm, do i need a glass joint, and a more flexible tube for inside the tank?

the rigid-ness of the current co2 tubing is dictating a little how the whole set-up looks, is there any need to get the glass joint and flexible in tank tube?

i know this is expensive, but, the only suitable things i can find is the ada grey parts kit, and the ada joint glass, 22mm(is that enough?)

could do with saving my money, so any suggestions, would be welcome.

that seems to have worked a treat, ive put some of the othet tubing in, its certainly more flexible, and lookin good now :thumbup:

thats for the idea Sam,

will it be ok though? its not co2 proof i dont think, thats why ive just gone out and brought some co2 proof tubing...

its only for about 1/4 of the total length though, i spose it will be fine. :thumbup:

Back