• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Sweetaquastyle

:cyclops::) Good gracious me!!! Absolutely amazing!! Swee do have any pictures of the hardscape set up. Initial photos etc. How did you manage to set it up so high up there???:confused: Are you using some kind of support system to hold the upper tier substrates or are you just using rocks to hold it all together? Any pics of how you set it all up please? It's so out of the box:) Great job!!!

Thx all.

The co2 is injected directly in the filter. For fishcat, it won't be possible, they would make to much mess, and it would be a to big work to keep the sand clean. ;)

And tell everyone how much c02 is in France!

Swee, As George said this is groudbreaking mate. Really nice scape and so different. I really looking forward to seeing how this turns out as the opportunity for experimenting with photography and lighting in both the upper and lower levels is something new and exiting too!

And tell everyone how much c02 is in France!
lol! you had to get that in there didnt you! poor swee and his gold dust co2!

Wow, that scape is amazing! I remember you have mentioned something the other day, but didn't expect that! I love the idea a lot! The photo shooting will be quite a challenge, but I'm sure you will manage it! :)

The French CO2 definitely helps creating such a groundbreaking scape :D

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :p Yes guys, it's true in France co2 is more expensive than gold. A time, I tried to connect my mouth directly to the tank by a pipe, to get free co2 all the day, but it was difficult to go outside to drink a beer with it o_O

Ps : Sorry if I dont go to comment a lot of others topic, but it make me fear to translate when I see a lot of sentences.

Awesome scape Swee, breaking ground once again, love you previous scapes as they are very original and this one out does all that came before, congrats :clap: :thumbup: looking forward to seeing this one develop further.

Astonishingly good work, very forward thinking. Keep it up! It'd be great to see step by step transition of the setup to completion like many people have said.

Mmmm, yammy. Nothing to add realy to above comments. One thing which you obviously will fix before the final pictures and we see it in firs 3 pages of next mr. japan guru next yearly catalog. The horizontal line goes right through the center! Top or bottom needs more power ;)

Thx all.

The co2 is injected directly in the filter. For fishcat, it won't be possible, they would make to much mess, and it would be a to big work to keep the sand clean. ;)

This pretty much sums up all the shmobly mobly diffusers, pollens etc. Just pure simple method which is 98.78% of beginning guys need. I have used it with great success in the past and not once! Does not clog, does not need cleaning, does not break bld seals on filters etc. 100% and free diffusion method. :geek:

Stunning set up. Very original. :thumbup:

What stock do you have in it? Sorry if I've missed that part.

One of the most creative tanks I have ever seen..and it looks flawless;)

Nice idea, do not need no stinking sediment to grow these aquatic weeds.

Moss makes good media for this type of styling.

Back