• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Switzerland calling

Swiss_Extremist

Seedling
I, like many others here, have been lurking with intent to learn more.

We recently had a new house built, and was fortunate enough to be able to get the builders to construct a concrete base for my forthcoming Juwel Rio 400 aquarium.

This is the centre piece of our ground floor, viewed from both sides, and separates our lounge and kitchen.

What do you think?

. This is the view from the sofa...

93a356eea3970bd627eae7527c16309e.jpg

from the kitchen...

f0d48288fc937f81ebeb6c670e7943df.jpg

and from the end...

ee622eaaa6e164105457803b5a0a341e.jpg

My aquarium was set up in September last year, and I have battled BBA, green hair algae, and made many changes with the flora. Now though, I think I can say it's a winner. What do you think?

Very nice tank! :D

It most have been quite difficult to scape a tank that needs to be viewed from both sides, and I think you've done an excellent job! :D

Didn't realise that I put the kitchen side twice, one beer too many!
This is the view from the end....

a9f3084174298f58b2c716b4c1f76c76.jpg

I have the standard Juwel filter, but with upgraded pump, plus Eheim 350 external canister filter.

Lights are juwel t5, 2 x day and 2 x nature.

Dennerle co2 system, bubble ladder replaced with nano diffuser directly under the eheim outflow bar, diffusing all around the tank.

Plus, one home made algae scrubber which utilises the dennerle bubble ladder fixed horizontally above the water.

Think that's all!

Back