• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Sword which type?

raptor22

Which type of sword is this and is it healthy growing? I haven't replanted it yet, still in its original container. I do have CO2 at 1Bps in this 29Gal.
5641235e59a10ba6528124a1dc8a7de1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Most likely Echinodorus 'aquatica', but there are several others with that type and size of leaves.
Most Echinodorus will thrive with very low levels of CO2, so I doubt this is the cause of the very pale leaves. I recommend adding a nutrition capsule right under the plant, when planting in your tank (do not wait much longer, doing that). That will feed this particular plant a little extra. Replace capsule pr. instructions on product.

Most likely Echinodorus 'aquatica', but there are several others with that type and size of leaves.
Most Echinodorus will thrive with very low levels of CO2, so I doubt this is the cause of the very pale leaves. I recommend adding a nutrition capsule right under the plant, when planting in your tank (do not wait much longer, doing that). That will feed this particular plant a little extra. Replace capsule pr. instructions on product.
I have osmocote water garden, I should use it? https://www.lovethegarden.com/au-en...ext=A set and forget, no,for up to six months.

Back