• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

T8 suggestions

Vase

Hey,

Just wondered if you guys could give me some suggestions on T8's please. What T8's would you put with 5200k halides? My pendant has three 150w halides and two 58w T8's. I was thinking of a Sylvania Activa and a Philips 880 (8000k). I know it can vary and everyone has different tastes but I just wanted some opinions.

I was looking on lampspecs for all the bulbs. The Osrams look pretty interesting but for some random reason in 58w they only do them in minimums of six! :rolleyes:

Thanks James thats great :D I had a look in your lighting thread which was helpful but obviously I need something suitable to go with the halides. The halides currently on the pendant are 14k jobs which wash out everything and I'm not spending £40+ on bulbs when I replace them. I know the lumen thing isnt one to base things on totally but do you know rougly what 'colour' the 5200k's are. I was guessing in the red spectrum or whatever its called but I could be way off.

If I get the 5200k's from Lampspecs and dont like them at least its only £30-40 I'll be wasting. Although I could ebay them!

I'll add the T8 suggestion to my list ;)

Back