• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Takashi Amano and PFK

interesting. I wonder how much know how will be in the articles.... Bet they raise the magazine price to 25.00 ... Nada. Not getting my money san ;) are the amano books in engrish or japanese only text? will check out pfk .

Amano writes for other magazines, and in English.

A more planted tank content will be fantastic, but to be honest pfk has been amazing on this regard. :)

Well done!

Good news indeed.

This is only a guess, but I reckon it will be older content from past aquajournals. Even the new,official, English on-line versions are full of revamped information.

That said, it will still be great to have trimming techniques and the likes published in English, and more importantly, to a wider audience.

Mark Evans said:
Good news indeed.

This is only a guess, but I reckon it will be older content from past aquajournals. Even the new,official, English on-line versions are full of revamped information.

That said, it will still be great to have trimming techniques and the likes published in English, and more importantly, to a wider audience.
It would be great to see exclusive content in PFK and if anyone can get it, it would be Jeremy.

Even if it's not I think it's great to see the best aquascaper in the world published in the UK's bestselling aquarium magazine.

Hopefully his work will inspire even more folk to take the plunge, just like it did for me when I first read Nature Aquarium World Book One!

Exciting times. :D

Mark Evans said:
Good news indeed.

I actually subscribe to the online english and mail order japanese and the two seem to be going head to head now. Content comes earlier on the japanese by a month.

Amano really tries to hep folks with scaping more than anything else, why? Because this is where most other mags, books really fail. Anyone can grow plants, but scaping is another matter and the starting goal for many.

Heiko style jungle jaunt as inspiration for scaping from nature perhaps?.....

George Farmer said:

Amano's first PFK article will be interesting and different to what most may be expecting...

african cichlids? 8)

George Farmer said:
They will be articles that haven't been published in TFH before, so that's pretty cool.

Whatever it is, and joking aside, you cannot decry the man's talent and I am looking forward to his articles in PFK. :thumbup:

Any news on when the first issue is likely to be yet, or will that info be released through PFK first?

cool, ill keep an eye out in the mag.

oooh, july issue will be Amano's first contribution :thumbup:

Back