• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Takashi Amano is redoing his monster Nature Aquarium

sr20det said:
Off topic, who has a digital subscription to Aqua Journal?

I have looked and I assume I cant download the journals? I.e. wanting to read on the tube or train, where internet is poo?

I have one.. but they cannot be downloaded.. The digital is now exactly the same as the physical subscription, as I got both.. :)

ghostsword said:
sr20det said:
Off topic, who has a digital subscription to Aqua Journal?

I have looked and I assume I cant download the journals? I.e. wanting to read on the tube or train, where internet is poo?

I have one.. but they cannot be downloaded.. The digital is now exactly the same as the physical subscription, as I got both.. :)

Thats a shame, as then when internet connection is lacking, best time to have a hard copy.

ghostsword said:
I download mine every month :p

LondonDragon said:
ghostsword said:
I download mine every month :p

So you download yours every month without paying for it? No wonder magazines struggle to go online.. :)

ghostsword said:
So you download yours every month without paying for it? No wonder magazines struggle to go online.. :)
Who said I didn't pay for it? I just want a copy on my iPad also and not just read it online :p

Back