• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tank Level External Filter For Nano

sonicninja

Hi everyone,
My external filter has packed in (UP EXT120) and I’m looking for a more reliable alternative. I wondered if anyone had any suggestions?

The tank is a 16 liter planted nano so I’d like at least a 200lph filter but ideally more with the option to reduce the flow with a valve.

It’s also got to work at tank level as the aquarium doesn’t have room for the filter to sit below.

I’ve seen Oase have one out, anyone have one?

Thanks everyone.

Keith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I use a eheim aquacompact 40 on my cube tank, its pretty reliable, tho some of the filter (intake and motor) hang into the tank, the main canister sits next to the tank.

I love my eheims but that in tank pump really puts me off that filter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yeah unless you can hide it, its a bit ugly, I also use some filters called ISTA Mini Canister Filter (360lph) I think in Europe they are called a Dennerle Scapers Flow filter

id go for the scapers flow while its still in stock, nice filter, only briefly owned own, but I'd snap up another if I had the funds

Back