• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tank move + rescape

Daz2162

Hi guys, need a bit of advice please.
In a couple of weeks time, possibly just one week time my tank has to move as were having a new carpet put down, and i thought to myself, what a great time to have a rescape.
I read an article on badmans about a house move and what to do but i dont need to go to that kind of trouble. Where i work we sell plasterers mixing buckets and are 25ltrs of volume, would it suffice to put the ALL fish in one of these and have an air stone running in it. I have 15 fish none bigger than 2inches. then have a smaller bucket filled with tank water for my plants, media etc?

What do i do with my existing substrate, im planning on keeping some of it as part of my new set up so should i have a third bucket for solely the half i want to keep and chuck the rest away?

We'll talk about the scape further on!

Cheers

Darren

I have 2 40ltr tubs you can use mate as long as its not on water change day for any of my tanks ;)

Couple of 14ltr ones too

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Shouldn't be a problem I try to get all water changes done at the same time or within 2 days

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back