• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tank-Tastick!

Dan Crawford

Founder
UKAPS Team
Hey folks, i just thought i'd show a picture from my living room. This is what i have to look at when i'm not at work, happy times hey.
IMG_2167.jpg

Oh yeh, i took the picture last night with the wrong lens and after a few cheeky mid-week beers.

Looks good mate :) My living room is starting to look similar ;) I have the 150(ish) litre and the 27 litre nano in there at the moment. Need somewhere for the mini Opti-white to sit too... Can't wait to get my hands on it!

How's that Bee shrimp doing? :lol:

Love the fact you still have the advertising on the front of the cabinet from FoF :D

SteveUK said:
Need somewhere for the mini Opti-white to sit too...
As you know, these plynths that Aquariums Ltd made are the business!
SteveUK said:
How's that Bee shrimp doing?
He's alright mate ;)
SteveUK said:
Love the fact you still have the advertising on the front of the cabinet from FoF
It's all about the sponsors mate :D

Dan Crawford said:
Hey folks, i just thought i'd show a picture from my living room. This is what i have to look at when i'm not at work, happy times hey.
I don't know which I'm more jealous of; all those Tank-tastic tanks or a living room!

Nice! I don't think my parents would be too happy if I turned out living toom into a fish house :D

I like the look of the middle one.

you wouldnt last 5 minutes with my wife and those tanks. :lol: ive had to beg just to get a tank in the front room, when it comes to water change, my god, she follows me about with a rag, seriously

swap?

saintly said:
when it comes to water change, my god, she follows me about with a rag, seriously

swap?
Been there my friend ;)
Thomas McMillan said:
I like the look of the middle one.
Cheers pal :D
Graeme Edwards said:
Safe mate, all ya need is some hypnotic mantra sounds and your garanteed a chilled evening. Looks great pal. 8)
A bit of Pentangle and i'm away mate :D

I also have a Dennerle 10L nano in the other corner of the room, it's like a propper fish room!

Nano's rock man, i have much more trouble with the 80cm and the Osaka, and they are supposed to be more stable!? :rolleyes:

Dan Crawford said:
SuperColey1 said:
I like the look of that yellow drop checker :( :D
AC
Crank it up BABY! :lol:

Me too... i cant get anywhere near that. something isnt right with my aquamas reactor or the flow from the filter is not sufficient enough. I'm not sure which.

Back