• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tenso Cocktail

Majsa

Hi, my local EI powder supplier is moving from CSM+B to Tenso Cocktail. I am a bit confused, what are the benefits, if any, or should I just stick to CSM+B with EI?

Meaby you can switch to Aqua Rebell Makro Basic or Seachem Flourish.
I personally prefer MicroMix plus (cheap)

good that you found it.:thumbup:
You mean to solve it? then you better use ro water.

I always use tapwater for the watechange and the dosing recommendations are 5 gram on 250ml en dose 3 ml on 100 liter.

The tap water here is just fine, don't think its worth the hassle making all that ro for my water changes every week. And for the solution I guess ro would be better but then again the water is no different from what I do in my tank..
I'm going from 0.2 fe daily to 0.1 now with the new mix, think the plant can adapt just fine.. otherwise I have some spare fe to add..

Hi all,
I noticed it doens't have magnesium as csm+b does but it does have calcium. Don't know if it would be a problem since always use tap water.
You are unlikely to have much magnesium in your tap water (<"for geological reasons">) even if it is hard (calcium carbonate (CaCO3) rich) water.

The UK is just part of Europe separated by a minor sea level change, "our" chalk is the same as the chalk in N. France, Netherlands, Belgium etc.

You can buy "Epsom Salts" (MgSO4.7H2O) cheaply and they are 10% Mg.

cheers Darrel

Back