• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tesco clay cat litter.

sr20det

Hi all. Been a while since ive been on. Moved homes and plant to restart some of my Aquariums.

I have 1 or 2 bag of cat litter from years back. But wondered, do tesco still have this. Has packaging changed? I say i bought some 4 years back now.

Its a long time and wonder if they no longer sell. Which would be a shame.

Thanks

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

How clean / clear does the cat litter need to be to be fish safe ? Takes ages before it starts to clear. Is it still safe if u can smell the "perfume" ?

Hi
The car litter is moller clay.The more U stir it after soak the more particles And dust U are releasing.As for the perfume why dont U try to source some moller clay (Danish pink) from a bonsai place is still cheap and not treated.If in Uk kaizen bonsai are selling it.Just have a good look about the grain size as comes in few.
Regards Konsa

I have found the best way to clean the Cat litteri is by quarter filling a large bucket with litter then overflowing water into the bucket while stirring with your hand. This works best with an outside tap but I have also done it in the bath and a shower head.
I use the same litter in my bonzia tree mix but I don’t bother washing it.

Back