• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tetratec ex1200 or jbl 1501

terry82517

Anyone use ether or both? Trying to get a idea on which to choose, any advice would be fantastic!

Bought it from Aquaristikshop in Germany pal. 1 week delivery, got it for about £120 delivered. Might be more now with exchange rate.

Allow me to enter the conversation waving a huge JBL flag.... :D

The JBL's I've got (2x e901, 1x e700) are just brilliant. Easy to maintain, silent, well built, and really well priced. I started back in the hobby about a year ago and went with Eheim, but in that time I've been swung around completely and I'll confess to being a bit of a fanboy now.

In terms of online ordering, check out the sponsors on here, and also CharterHouse, SwellUK and Zooplus (de as well as uk).

Jbl's are seeming to be getting lots of good feedback everywhere, anyone for tetratecs?

Cheapest is zooplus.de for the jbl but not in stock :(

Hmmm nearly half again the price of what zooplus.de were doing it!
Zoo plus haven't had the jbl greenline in for a while for some reason.
The added benefit if buying from the UK is you don't have to wait weeks if something goes wrong with it for an exchange etc

Back