• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tetratec EX1200

Jase

Set my new filter up these evening, and I must say what a great piece of kit! Solid, well made, very quiet (but not silent like some reviews said ;) ), child's play to set up. The primer button is much more convincing than the weedy stick thin plunger on my rickety old Fluval.

One very happy Tetratec customer here :D

i have the same experience with a recnetly purchased and set up ttex600, its not silent, which is its only downfall, slight humming. but yeah, its build well, and the prime was a breeze for me. i brought mine mainly becuase of the price, but was swayed when i heard about tetras great customer servise with the ex range :)

Jase said:
Set my new filter up these evening, and I must say what a great piece of kit! Solid, well made, very quiet (but not silent like some reviews said ;) ), child's play to set up. The primer button is much more convincing than the weedy stick thin plunger on my rickety old Fluval.

One very happy Tetratec customer here :D

i liked them so much, i bought 2 for my tank! seriously tho' i don't know of any external filter that is silent, but i believe there are various things you can stand them on to reduce the noise, plus also make sure nothing at all is touching it as this amplifies the sound!
later, bazz!

Back