• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

tetratec ex600- reviews please

AdAndrews

what do people think of the tetratec ex 600, i am after it mainly for the 12mm tube dimensions so to fit a heater, but mainly it will have to be quiet, as it is going just 2 foot from my head once in bed

thanks guys

I've got a tetra tec ex1200 and she's a beauty, realy powerful and versitile. does the job in hand and very well indeed. And very quiet. I would imagine the ex700 is no different.

Sounds fine. You can turn them down as much as you like. (As with all external filters.)

Mark

do you think i will need to, just thinking about it, it about 20x turnover, you get about half after media and tubing etc, so 10x, should do nicely.. thanks guys!

Mine is cracking. Massive media capacity and don't forget the LPH reading will be around half the quoted figures once it is full of media. Given you can adjust the flow rate then it'll be fine. I had mine running on a 30cm cube whilst I re-scaped my 54-litre and it was fine.

ok, thanks nry. i have just brought an external hydor 200w heater to go with it, how much would you say is a good price(if you needed one) for a 4 month used, looks in good condition eth200??

Back