• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Thank you for helping me

MattFrancis

Screenshot 2021-11-15 at 10.01.52.png

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out at the weekend. Freshly planted up, just had one bit of wood that floated and using my own big bit of wood on the right hand side its come out better than i could have hoped.

View attachment 177316

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out at the weekend. Freshly planted up, just had one bit of wood that floated and using my own big bit of wood on the right hand side its come out better than i could have hoped.
Looks good! Any particular reason why your layer of substrate is so thin? I suppose your not going to plant anything in it.

Cheers,
Michael

Looks good! Any particular reason why your layer of substrate is so thin? I suppose your not going to plant anything in it.

Cheers,
Michael
I originally was going to put black sand at the front, but actually liked the look of the tropica soil poweder so decided to keep it as is for the moment. I'll either top it up with some more soil or add the black sand but think it might be easier to leave it out now.

Back