• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Thank You Secret UKaps Santa

Egmel

Since our santa's were obviously secret I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we could say thank you :)

This morning the postie arrived with an enormous box, in it there we loads of cool new plants and cuttings from my santa's tank :D

there was a also a lovely card and note :)

So a huge thank you to my secret santa for sending me some new plants to try in my tank and also thanks to Tom for organising it all and sending us lots of reminders!

Thank you to my secret santa! got brine shrimp eggs (which is awesome as i was planning on getting some anyway! lol) some tablets.... assuming ferts? drugs? lol and plant on bog wood! lovely! thank you xx

yes thank you

i got some root tabs chocolate and a fishy soap the chocolate and the soap the children have claimed :D

thanks again great fun x

Thankyou to my secret Santa, my box arrived today and contained lots of useful stuff (moss grids, root tabs, useful algae scraper, plant pots...and some stems of a plant I was after!) hurray for Santa and Tom!

Plant is in the foreground at the moment, where it will get lots of light and grow big (because my tank is 2 foot deep), at which point it'll move to the back :D

I haven't heard from everyone, but I'm sure you'll alllet me know if there's any problems.

Thanks to everone who participated, I think it went well! Hopefully next year we'll have a few more people take part.

:D

Shhh... it's meant to be a secret santa :rolleyes: :lol:

Part of the fun of a £5 limit is seeing just how much you can get for it. I managed to get something cheaper than you would normally because I asked them to knock a quid off as I needed to fit it into my secret santa budget... when I then explained that it was a planted tank enthusiasts secret santa they were very obliging (though that might have just been to get the crazy lady out of their shop! :lol: )

aaronnorth on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:41 pm

An extremely big thankyou to my Secret Santa: THANKYOU

I got a fire extinghuisher so i think i know who it is , but i will be putting a small donation into UKAPS due to the cost of them
You're welcome! (Seeing how it's a secret are you sure it's from Dan?)

OK, it wasn't from me as I ain't involved, lol

Merry seasonal tidings anyway

Thomas McMillan said:
Just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you to my (not-so) secret santa!
Why? What did you get?!

aaronnorth said:
while we are at it we should all say a big thanks to Tom for organising it all :) so thanks :D

Hey, it was nothing :D thanks to everyone wo took part!

I got a nice piece of wood, a massive fern and a tiny nano filter.

Back