• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Thank you UKAPS

Manuel Arias

Hy guys,

Still recovering of the long drive, and with the beauty of the aquascape images we witness yesterday in my retina, I wanted to express my gratitude to the whole organization of the Aquascaping Experience 2016. It was impressive the well-organized the event was, as well as the quality of all the materials and tanks we could use in the contest. Very well done, guys. I am very happy of having had the chance to go there and participate in the challenge.

Respect to the participants, very well done also, all of you. You did your best and everyone agreed that the level was high. Visitors were amazed by the creations everyone of us did, and that says a lot about the quality of the hardscapes we prepared. Regardless the positions we held at the end, the only thing we can say is...

:clap::clap::clap:

I loved also to meet you up all of you, including visitors, UKAPS members , organization team, and challengers. Exchanging hardscape advices and sharing this time together was really good, and I got lots of fun there. I hope we can meet up more times, as it is always a pleasure.

For the winners, very well done, and excellent work! You deserved it. We will try make you more difficult this for the next year... ;)

As many of us, I will eagerly wait for the next Aquascaping Experience!

Again, well done all of you, and thank you so much for so exciting time together.

Best wishes,

Manuel

Think manuel has pritty much coverd it there had a fantastic time big thanks to all involved the venue was perfect the materials tanks seminars all top draw well done to all who participated in the harscape challenge such a high level and veriaty of styles must have been hard to judge and a special thanks to ivan for coming all the way from croatia to spoil my day only joking big guy
can't wait for next year:)

Just got back home, well knackered since I wasn't in great shape to start with, fighting a cold for a couple of weeks.

Spent most time in the auditorium to ensure all the seminars went smoothly and all the kit was working :)

Was great to meet everyone and put faces to names and overall it was indeed an amazing experience :)

Thanks for all that attended and for the high quality we saw in the hardscape challenge, and for all the sponsors that made this possible also.

UKAPS Team should be indeed proud of making such an event possible, Dan and George all I can say is all that hard work paid off, congrats.

Last edited:
It was fantastic to see the results of a few months team work. Thank you Dan & George for the opportunity to be part of this!

So rewarding to read all your comments guys! Thank you for attending and for the enthusiasm and the passion! Travelling such long distances to attend the event, shows your dedication and that is fantastic! This event, wouldn't be success without you all! Thank you!

We really hope that will see more and more journals now and eventually top 100 rankings in IAPLC! :)

It was a great experience.
The aquascapes were amazing and i can only dream of reaching that level.
It was great to see the challenge, even though they were concentrating on creating a great scape all the participants took time and got out of their way to answer the questions of the visitors.
I learned alot, even a new way to make breaking rock easier.
Thanks for that Juris.

Thank you everyone as a recent member of the forum this was certainly one of the highlights of the year. I also took a lot of photos during the day and made them available on a public album on facebook, I still to recall there was a thread for that sort of thing but I can longer finde it. In any case you can find the photos here

Great overview Manuel.
I want to thank UKAPS crew for a warm welcome, I've enjoyed every moment of my trip to UK.
Great event, top experience and (what counts the most) beautiful people!

Thank you guys for everything and see you next year!

Well said Ivan! :)

Back