• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Thank you!

Matty123

Sometimes it’s just nice to celebrate a nice looking tank after all the fab advise I’ve got from this group! The tank is nearing a ‘shaping’ in a couple of weeks time so to give it some dimension contrast and depth etc...

When ever I’ve neared putting my foot through it when things weren’t going so well, I always took assurances from popping back on here to refresh myself through proper no BS advise before the ‘you need to fork out this much, you need that test kit, your phosphates and nitrates are too high’ blah blah blah voices took hold and clawed themselves onto my brain until my wallet was empty and my tank still looking crap!
f3a79b3ffb99abf323d3ec9f688f4129.jpg

Thanks everyone and yeah it’s times like this the hobby is just ace!

Kind regards and best wishes and I’ll slip over a donation later on

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Matt, nice tank. Do you have a list if the plants used anywhere? I had a search but couldn't find one...

Cheers

Alan

Hi Alan,

Thanks! No I don’t unfortunately. There’s a right mish mash of plants that I could name but not at the moment. I hoped to upload a video of the tank as the picture doesn’t do it justice but didn’t have the option to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back