• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Aquatic Gardeners Association TAG, Ukaps inside!

Graeme Edwards

Founder
People who are a member of the Aquatic Gardeners Association will be receiving the latest TAG ( The Aquatic Gardener ).
Within this volume you will find an article about Ukpas.
Hopefully this will hight light the Uk as a country serious about aquascaping.
I titled the article "One small step for plant, one giant leap for plant kind ( in the UK at least) 8)

When the volume has been received by most AGA members, ill post the article up here for you all to read.
Not sure how other planted tank forums are when referring to Ukaps, but it may well be worth some ( Ukpas ) members posting the article in the forums they frequent, giving us more advertising.

Heres the link.
http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/tag.html

Cheers,
Graeme.

Crackin job mate!

Graeme Edwards said:
People who are a member of the Aquatic Gardeners Association will be receiving the latest TAG ( The Aquatic Gardener ).
I titled the article "One small step for plant, one giant leap for plant kind ( in the UK at least) 8)

When the volume has been received by most AGA members, ill post the article up here for you all to read.
Not sure how other planted tank forums are when referring to Ukaps, but it may well be worth some ( Ukpas ) members posting the article in the forums they frequent, giving us more advertising.

Heres the link.

Cheers,
Graeme.

Is the magazine any good, is it worth signing up for this?

I don't mean your article graeme just TAG in general, whats your opinion of it.

I always just assumed it was aimed at an American audience, but the dollar rate is good so may sign up.

May even get to read your article :)

zig said:
Graeme Edwards said:

Heres the link.

Cheers,
Graeme.

Is the magazine any good, is it worth signing up for this?

I don't mean your article graeme just TAG in general, whats your opinion of it.

I always just assumed it was aimed at an American audience, but the dollar rate is good so may sign up.

May even get to read your article :)

Hi Peter,

I've recently purchased a 12 month subscription that comes with 3 back issues - $41.

The TAGs are relatively small, with only 40-50 A5 size pages, but the quality of the articles and photos are very good. The article content is very interesting with a fair bit of stuff you could probably learn from.

I'd recommend joining up.

As George says. Its has allot of science in there, quiet a few translated articals that Amano has writen, news from around the world, new techniques etc.

Far more info than any UK magazien.

worth it mate.

Cheers guys always wondered, will sign up tonight for the 1 year + 3 back issues, actually works out a good deal about €4 per magazine, cant complain about that really.

I have just read the article, Graeme. Nice one, squire!

Dave.

Will be reading it shortly!

Back