• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Art of the Planted Aquarium 2019 Germany

Well done on the video :)

Do you know which Eheim tanks were used in the XL category?

Yours is not had George. You could do with a bit of moss ;)
Thanks for sharing ed very interesting.
Cheers

Which tanks actually won the contest
The dragon stone explosion scape won the XL live scaping contest. By team Poland represented by Michael Adamak. Andy Ruppert won the nano live scaping contest with the triangle seiryu scape with a sort of cave inside.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

The dragon stone explosion scape won
Hi nigel95
The winner is a copy of your 45p ?. You should be flattered, you have a great eye and have achieved allot in a short time.
Cheers

Hi nigel95
The winner is a copy of your 45p ?. You should be flattered, you have a great eye and have achieved allot in a short time.
Cheers
Hey yeah now you are talking about it. It is sort of the same concept. Didn't even think about that haha! I'm hoping to finish that 45p soon with a final shot.

Thanks for the kind words.

Your scapes are so well executed. I'm just reading about the photography side of things as it's the defining shot that counts in competition.
Cheers

Your scapes are so well executed. I'm just reading about the photography side of things as it's the defining shot that counts in competition.
Cheers
Yeah photography definitely has a learning curve. But worth it to capture that nice shot that also serves as a memory of your tank!

Back