The bigger the better...80x40x40 project

CooKieS

Looks really good mate a lil spooky in a good way will this have your vivid on it

once planted it won’t look so spooky but for now I just wanna call it ‘sleepy hollow’ haha

No I sold my vivid 2 because I’ve been sponsored by skylight, so this will have the skylight aqi 80s intense on it very soon :), already using the 40S on my 45cm tank and it’s an fantastic light with nice shimmer effect that is quite unique on a wrgb.

loved the vivid2 but I’ve to say I finally got bored by the saturated Green and red tones of it...time for something more ‘natural’ looking I guess!

Last edited:

alto

I like Version 2 better though am still somewhat bothered by the very upright stone at left (photo) - this can obviously be hidden by plant design (it seems to be a support stone)

I finally got bored by the saturated Green and red tones
must admit this element of some LED lighting also disturbs me ... though I suppose it makes for some intense photography

CooKieS

I like Version 2 better though am still somewhat bothered by the very upright stone at left (photo) - this can obviously be hidden by plant design (it seems to be a support stone)

must admit this element of some LED lighting also disturbs me ... though I suppose it makes for some intense photography

Thanks @alto for your feedback, if you're talking about that stone, I forgot to take it out before the shoot (it was here for trial while scaping...totally forgot it:facepalm:)
And yes, those vivid colors can be aggressive to the eye while sitting in your living room and starring at your tank, but it does wonders in photography ;)

Last edited: