• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The CO2 Revolution

Tim Harrison

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Hi Karol,

I'm really intrigued about The CO2 Revolution. I need another dual stage regulator, and I'm thinking I'll wait and find out what your new reg is like first.

Is it still on target for launch this month, and any spoilers on price point...?

Hello Tim,

Thank you for your interest!
We are doing our best to get it to the market this month. So far we are still on target.

Regarding price, this product is upgrade of our old Advance dual stage regulator.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Have tried to view website a few times but it says "WE ARE EXPERIENCING INTERFERENCE WITH OUR ONLINE IT SYSTEMS"
I think it's been like that for at least a week or so.

Now it shows a message saying...

ATTENTION! CO2ART.CO.UK IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ORDERS.
If you are a current customer and wish to contact us please reply to your order confirmation email.

Does anyone have any contacts at CO2art? Just when the new regulator was coming out!??

Not looking good for that 10year warranty.

I was doing some maintiance whilst trying out some reactors and took my cylinder out. Didn't put it in safe place it fell over and bent the needle valve. So bad it leaks. Tried to straighten it which sort off worked, but broke when refitting it.
Did some surfing and turns out RS components sell them. The same ones £10 delivered.

Sent from Mountolympus via neural interface

Cheers for the heads-up on that :) I did check the numbers on the fittings I had and the ones in the SMC data sheet and they matched. So will see when it arrives! Will soon be able to tell with the BBS. Will use it with the pH controller so should be ok short term.

Sent from Mountolympus via neural interface

Co2art are back online. :p

https://media.giphy.com/media/ule4vhcY1xEKQ/giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Co2art are back online. :p
Just tried to shop but got this message :(

ATTENTION! CO2ART.CO.UK IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ORDERS.
If you are a current customer and wish to contact us please reply to your order confirmation email.

The needle valves in the rs online catalogue are a little different to the ones co2art sell they are designed for a larger volume of gas and may not be suitable for a smaller tank

Looks the same
upload_2017-8-15_17-39-15.png

Adjustment of BBS feels the same too, so happy here. Thought the data sheet looked good. Trouble with these needle valves as they are very easy to bend, doesn't take much. Plus the bubble counters dont stay upright on the quick fitting, using LBL inline atomisers ATM so bubble counter not needed.

SMC AS-FM Series Speed Controller, M5 x 0.8 Male Inlet Port x M5 x 0.8 Male Outlet Port x 6mm Tube Outlet Port Mfr. Part No.AS1201FM-M5-06 datasheet

Back