• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Cube

Ok nice one! if they have trouble sourcing them tell them to call the Morden branch!!

All is going well and as Ive made a few changes I though I would post an update.
Added acouple of new stem plants P. Stellata and L. aromatica Which seem to be settling in well. Have also tied up some fissidens which is obviousy happy as it is pearling niceley. Have messed with the hardscape too by adding a few mini landscape rocks which I sourced from my LFS.

Presentation1comp.jpg

The rocks look great, which type are they? I left the chat on but can't be there all the time, work and all. I do try to work sometimes LOL
Tank is looking better and better congrats :)

planter said:
The rocks are the ever popular 'mini landscape'. As much as I like them cant help feeling my tank now looks like every one elses LOL :) Thanks for taking the time to comment.
No worries mate, by the way Matt and I are in the chat pop in now :p

LondonDragon said:
planter said:
The rocks are the ever popular 'mini landscape'. As much as I like them cant help feeling my tank now looks like every one elses LOL :) Thanks for taking the time to comment.
No worries mate, by the way Matt and I are in the chat pop in now :p

Its good to talk! Enjoyed chatting with Matt, Londondragon and George last night.

The cube looks great Planter, I love the composition of the plants and the hardscape - Well done :D

Where did you get the rock?

Cool, I must say I think MA at Morden is a great place, they always have good stock of plants and equipment.

I'll make sure a go along and have a look

cheers Planter.

swackett said:
Cool, I must say I think MA at Morden is a great place, they always have good stock of plants and equipment.
cheers Planter.
Thats where I am going this weekend too ;)

LondonDragon said:
swackett said:
cheers Planter.
Thats where I am going this weekend too ;)

Which day you going ?

Hi Planter,

I can't make this weekend, I'll be there next Sunday (hope there is some rock, wood and plants left after LondonDragon's been there!)

Excuse the ignorance, but plants have you got that tank?

Cheers

Great thanks for the picture Planter - It's nice to see how plants look in an aqurium as they tend to look a lot different to when they are in a pot.

Cheers

Back