• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The fastest growing UK plant shop!

CO2Art.co.uk

Sponsor
Hello!

Here at CO2Art we've decided to cover new field; "AQUATICS PLANTS" (with free delivery - as everything on CO2Art website).

We launched our shop with over 100 plants species.

http://www.co2art.co.uk/collections/aquarium-plants

Please note, if you can't find plant you looking for, please let us know. We will find it and source it for you!

Don't forget! Each £1 you spent with us, you will earn 1 bubble point.

Each bubble point you will be able to use on all CO2Art products (many new products coming soon!).

Best Regards
Karol

Some very nice plants but I think you need to do better than Cryptocoryne species Green when labelling your plants! But good luck anyway.

Hello there,

thank you very much for the great feedback. I will have look in to this.

Hello!

Here at CO2Art we've decided to cover new field; "AQUATICS PLANTS" (with free delivery - as everything on CO2Art website).

We launched our shop with over 100 plants species.

http://www.co2art.co.uk/collections/aquarium-plants

Please note, if you can't find plant you looking for, please let us know. We will find it and source it for you!

Don't forget! Each £1 you spent with us, you will earn 1 bubble point.

Each bubble point you will be able to use on all CO2Art products (many new products coming soon!).

Best Regards
Karol

Brilliant Karol, your store gets better and better along with your customer service.
Free delivery on plants too just tops it off. Great products and great looking plants.

Hello All,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We wouldn't be here without you. Thank you!

GTL_UK, yes, all our plants grown emersed; No algae, no snails, very healthy plants. You won't be disipointed :)

Best regards
Karol

Can you get hold of bolbitis heudelotii grown emersed?? Id be very interested.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

thank you very much for your interest. I will try to get the above plant for you and contact you as soon as I will have the answer.

Just placed my order,
Pogostemon Helferi
Cryptocoryne parva
Sagittaria Subulata
Hemianthus Callitrichoides "Cuba"

excellent prices made even better with Free delivery, Looking forward to receiving plants

I'm away at the minute but got my other half to take a quick pic for me. Going by this I'm very happy. They look in excellent condition and a very good size. Will be definately putting another order in, cheers :thumbup:

IMG-20141203-WA0000_zpsd0c2f4ff.jpg

Can you get hold of bolbitis heudelotii grown emersed?? Id be very interested.
Thanks

Hello,

I contacted our main supplier but unfortunately they said that the bolbitis heudelotii is out of stock at the moment. The plant will definitely come back in stock, however it can can few moths.

We will keep trying our other suppliers and as we will source it we will let you know.

I am really sorry about this.

Hello,

I contacted our main supplier but unfortunately they said that the bolbitis heudelotii is out of stock at the moment. The plant will definitely come back in stock, however it can can few moths.

We will keep trying our other suppliers and as we will source it we will let you know.

I am really sorry about this.
Its ok thanks for looking. I got hold of some now.

I have placed an order with you for 2 pots of pogo helfuri. Looking forward to their arrival

I would just like to say Thank you,
Plants were delivered very quickly and the out of stock one arrived today, lovely quality plants well packed, and excellent customer service from Miroslav
will definitely be ordering more as and when needed :)

I would just like to say Thank you,
Plants were delivered very quickly and the out of stock one arrived today, lovely quality plants well packed, and excellent customer service from Miroslav
will definitely be ordering more as and when needed :)

Hello,

Thank you very much for your kind words :)

I am glad that we could help you.

Hello Karol,

I´m Paulo from Portugal, who as ordered your Co2art Aquarium CO2 Regulator (we´ve spoken before), just like some friends of mine that i sugested.

It´s really sad i can´t order plants from you, cause the distance.

But anyway i would like to suggest something useful to all if you intend is good information. I think it is.

I´m reffering to the Temperature in wich the plants are created/cultivated. This will help you all to make sure to adapt plants to each one tank before planting ;) For instance, some people may have their tanks around 27/28/29 degrees and if a plant is cultivated around 23/24/25 it´s best to adapt it first to a similar temperature avoiding by this way some issues ;) Like thermal shock who may probably be a cause of melting. I think..

Good Luck to the business and to you all friends.

Back