• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

The Forgotten Valley - 60l

aaronnorth said:
Thomas McMillan said:
I think Embers are just too shy. Black Neons would be good or maybe Harlequins or something?

Everyone has harlequins so i am trying to stay away from them (and cardinals/ neon tetras), i think they had some green neons too,

thanks for the tip.

Yeah, Harlequins are quite popular I suppost. The main thig is if you like them and they suit the scape then what does it matter. Black Neons would be great though. I'm not too keen on Greens.

Garuf

I think something more subtle is called for, I like the endlers though. lemon tetra or xray tetra would be my pick.

aaronnorth

i like nedlers, but there is too many and with them not shaoling, they make the tank untidy and it looks like bits of debris floating about on the pics sometmes.

I have had x-ray's before and i didnt like them, they were always hiding.

Lemon tetras are nice, i have also thought about rummynoses, but they are quite poular too.

aaronnorth said:
i like nedlers, but there is too many and with them not shaoling, they make the tank untidy and it looks like bits of debris floating about on the pics sometmes.

I have had x-ray's before and i didnt like them, they were always hiding.

Lemon tetras are nice, i have also thought about rummynoses, but they are quite poular too.

I think Rummynoses would really suit this scape actually, probably more so than the other tetras. Being popular isn't a bad thing. :)

aaronnorth said:
black phantoms
scissortails
copper rasboras are all nice.

too many choices :? :lol:

Black Phantoms are too bold and bulky for this scape I think. The other two are perfect.

jay

Espei's are great looking, but at around 8 quid a fish you wanna start saving :)
Really liking pencils at the moment, you should maybe look at some of the other species would look good in your tank.

aaronnorth

P1060130.jpg

P1060139.jpg

P1060144.jpg

P1060148.jpg

P1060153.jpg

P1060140.jpg

aaronnorth

Nearly a month since i last updated this! i will get a pic tonight or definatley tommorow, the growth rate that is happening now is insane! The stems are getting to the surface evey week now! Today i have cleaned the rocks, done a large trim on the HM, and done a large 80% w/c. I have cut back on the dosing from 10ml to just 5ml daily. See how it goes :)

stil not got rid of me endlers lol :rolleyes:

thanks for looking :D