• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Forgotten Valley - 60l

aaronnorth said:
Thomas McMillan said:
I think Embers are just too shy. Black Neons would be good or maybe Harlequins or something?

Everyone has harlequins so i am trying to stay away from them (and cardinals/ neon tetras), i think they had some green neons too,

thanks for the tip.

Yeah, Harlequins are quite popular I suppost. The main thig is if you like them and they suit the scape then what does it matter. Black Neons would be great though. I'm not too keen on Greens.

I think something more subtle is called for, I like the endlers though. lemon tetra or xray tetra would be my pick.

i like nedlers, but there is too many and with them not shaoling, they make the tank untidy and it looks like bits of debris floating about on the pics sometmes.

I have had x-ray's before and i didnt like them, they were always hiding.

Lemon tetras are nice, i have also thought about rummynoses, but they are quite poular too.

aaronnorth said:
i like nedlers, but there is too many and with them not shaoling, they make the tank untidy and it looks like bits of debris floating about on the pics sometmes.

I have had x-ray's before and i didnt like them, they were always hiding.

Lemon tetras are nice, i have also thought about rummynoses, but they are quite poular too.

I think Rummynoses would really suit this scape actually, probably more so than the other tetras. Being popular isn't a bad thing. :)

aaronnorth said:
black phantoms
scissortails
copper rasboras are all nice.

too many choices :? :lol:

Black Phantoms are too bold and bulky for this scape I think. The other two are perfect.

Espei's are great looking, but at around 8 quid a fish you wanna start saving :)
Really liking pencils at the moment, you should maybe look at some of the other species would look good in your tank.

P1060130.jpg

P1060139.jpg

P1060144.jpg

P1060148.jpg

P1060153.jpg

P1060140.jpg

Nearly a month since i last updated this! i will get a pic tonight or definatley tommorow, the growth rate that is happening now is insane! The stems are getting to the surface evey week now! Today i have cleaned the rocks, done a large trim on the HM, and done a large 80% w/c. I have cut back on the dosing from 10ml to just 5ml daily. See how it goes :)

stil not got rid of me endlers lol :rolleyes:

thanks for looking :D

Back