• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Forgotten Valley - 60l

I'm liking this one too... the wood seems to pull you into the tank and lead you into the open area. works really well with the fern.

whats the plan for the open area to the right?

Chris

chump54 said:
I'm liking this one too... the wood seems to pull you into the tank and lead you into the open area. works really well with the fern.

whats the plan for the open area to the right?

Chris

I am leaving the front right open, then the rest will be covered with HC.

your images have improved no end aaron.

look at your tank a little harder and look for the dense foliage when highlighting areas. theres a little to much in the way of shadow on image 2 and 3. still great shots, but a little broken up. if your highlighting leaves which i think is what you were trying to do?.... place the leaf or subject in the golden ratio/ rule of thirds. good stuff all the same.

the first one is brilliant. just keep trying and it will improve :D

saintly said:
your images have improved no end aaron.

look at your tank a little harder and look for the dense foliage when highlighting areas. theres a little to much in the way of shadow on image 2 and 3. still great shots, but a little broken up. if your highlighting leaves which i think is what you were trying to do?.... place the leaf or subject in the golden ratio/ rule of thirds. good stuff all the same.

the first one is brilliant. just keep trying and it will improve :D

That wood is a lovely colour. Your photos are doing it a lot of justice too. Plants are looking great.

AC

SuperColey1 said:
That wood is a lovely colour. Your photos are doing it a lot of justice too. Plants are looking great.

i'll second that. the picture quality is ten fold and showing your scape in a new light. isn't the borneowilde wood great? I've got it in my 60cm.

I am loving the borneowild driftwood, if i ever get a larger tank i would definatley consider using it. I fed the tetras a bit of food to get them to come out!
The vallis nana is producing new shoots albeit very slowly. I might get them to grow the full heigth of the tank by May :rolleyes:

Thanks for the comments.

DSCF0003-1.jpg

haha, nice photography and captioning! the border looks good apart from you might want to continue it around dthe sides :)

Back