• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Forgotten Valley - 60l

Fred Dulley said:
aaronnorth said:
I could get some blyxa for the back centre (TGM has some tropica in finally :D )

Just placed an order for 2.
Will let you know of the quality. I expect it will be good because it's Tropica and the boys at TGM. :D

Thanks Fred

Tonser, i thought you meant that wood, and i did change it (flipped it so it was pointing in same direction) but it didnt look right and due to the shape it was hard to do,but now you removed it (good editing skills BTW!) it does look good - i'll see what i can come upwith ;)

Thanks Sam & George :)

Just done another 50% w/c to make sure ammonia doesnt trigger any algae, thats 3 x 50% water changes 3days in a row now! I think i remember Dan saying he did it for 5 days before the final photo shoot and his plants responded well.

Quick delivery.

Image1-1.jpg

There's a lot there. Probably more than I needed.
One of the hardest plants to plant, keeps coming back up like a bad sea-food meal.

Ok, this tank could be ripped down sooner than i thought :( My Mum will be ordering the carpet in 10days so it may be up for another 3weeks max. (selling tanks, having new carpet in then having a 240l tank instead :p ) When they said that i sort of had a sinking feeling in my stomach - i love this tank more than i realise!

So i wont be getting any blyxa as there is no point spending any more money on this tank, plus it may have started to melt as it comes to the final photo shoot!

Please dont post on here asking for anything, it will all go up in buy & sell section - ukaps members always get first dibs ;)

Thanks.

What a shame... At least you get a massive tank instead, and we get a new journal!

Any idea when the plants will be in the Buy etc section??

Thomas McMillan said:
What a shame... At least you get a massive tank instead, and we get a new journal!

Any idea when the plants will be in the Buy etc section??

2-4week i would imagine - or i may try and move the tank just so i can keep it running a few more weeks so it is finished... hmmm....

Gutted mate. However, look on the bright side, this change may be quite beneficial :D
The ideal of starting from scratch on a larger tank is very appealing.

Fred Dulley said:
Gutted mate. However, look on the bright side, this change may be quite beneficial :D
The ideal of starting from scratch on a larger tank is very appealing.

me too when i found out, although the new tank brings back the happiness :D

the more tanks you do the better you get

lets hope so!

All Plants are for sale now (see buy & swap section)

Thans guys.

Back