• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Wait till you have time in case any problems come up. You don't want to spend all day at wilork worrying tomorrow ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Your totally right there , that's why I have booked next Friday off work so leaves me 4 good days to get things sorted :)
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r0p86s2.jpg

Day 48
Pipe work in,Spray bar all connected , this bugger is getting flooded tomorrow night !!
See you on the other side ;)

Cheers dude ,
Just wanna get it filled now, done the dry start thing , now I actually want an aquarium again !!
Don't think I will do a dsm next time round , already thinking about my next scape .
Wanna master this one then 1st then do something challenging , that will be next year .
Moving in 2months now and the new house is fitted with solar panels so I'm gunna soak up the high powered gear :)

Got 4.5 kg of co2 so prepared to max it out , just worried about the up atomizer . Hopefully it works perfectly !!

JEKHn9A.jpg

Screw lock Double check valve Came to day ...
A good £2.50 well spent .

Yea all the gear no idea as they say ..... As I said before just hope all goes well with the atomizer .

It'll be fine just give it a boat load of co2 then slowly tweak it back before you add livestock. Your looking for a yellow drop checker at lights on. Green means safe for fish and you have none yet.
Dont let hc get so thick that it starts going yellow next to substrate as this is when it starts to detatch from substrate.

Sounds good ,so really I wanna keep it trimmed at about 30c Max ??

Why not get clear suckers and zip ties to hold your spray bar in place then it becomes invisible.

I have got a load clear suckers , I think I may do just that :) cheers for the tip

Flooded the tank this morning , almost 100% stress free , co2 leaked from bubble counter so had re do that, checked all seals and so far all good , everything else running fine just trying to get the DC yellow at lights on , so far after an hour it has turned a nice lime green , flow seems really good . Will upload pics later on :)

Only a japanise or chinese can sreate this. I dont find it aestticaly good.....why don we put a TV screen insted or cofee mker?:)

Back