• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Green Machine- a bit disappointed.

Hot off the press, lunchtime today:
14381290884_ac99128ee5_c_d.jpg

14381292924_bc1cb3145a_c_d.jpg

14380826912_e81bd65f52_c_d.jpg

Looks better than when I visited

You just can't beat Aquaessentials on price, quality and shipping :) Hard to compete with that tbh

Plus they stay fresher because they store them hydrophonically, therefore staying in their emmersed form longer before you receive them ..... only way to sell plants imo .... look at them waterfall thingys you get in PAH , yeah if your selling at a high turnover daily .... but them things cant nourish a plant !

Plus they stay fresher because they store them hydrophonically, therefore staying in their emmersed form longer before you receive them ..... only way to sell plants imo .... look at them waterfall thingys you get in PAH , yeah if your selling at a high turnover daily .... but them things cant nourish a plant !
What commission you on? :p

I retract my previous statement with apologies. I thought you visited charterhouse. My bad :facepalm:

I've got a meeting not too far away from Charterhouse later in the week. I'll try and get a couple of pics of the showroom… lets hope it doesn't get me thinking about a marine nano tank again!

Reactions: tim
Hehe Mr. Teapot, i was there today too. Probably around the same time as you in fact.

To be honest there is no shop in this country which is worth visiting for an aquascaper. For planted aquarist maybe. Kind of surprising with strong economy and higher buying ability.
Charterhouse is not worth a visit sorry. Been there. Nothing a scaper with a year of experience couldnt do.
Sad.

Talking about nice shops, do you guys mind if i put a video i made for my aquascaping shop in Portugal? I'm not the owner nor do i have any commercial intention (it's in Portugal!!!) but i think that it's a very good concept of shop (like other "ada style" shops we see by Viktor or in Poland...)

To be honest there is no shop in this country which is worth visiting for an aquascaper. For planted aquarist maybe. Kind of surprising with strong economy and higher buying ability.
Charterhouse is not worth a visit sorry. Been there. Nothing a scaper with a year of experience couldnt do.
Sad.
If only freshwater shrimp had a bigger showroom :) That guy there is capable of great things ;)

Ada Poland, video by Norbert Sabat...

[DOUBLEPOST=1402350464][/DOUBLEPOST]Viktor, hope you don't mind it but we're watching good examples of stores :)

Not about a shop but about a great work concept at GreenAqua

Back